In addition to our flagship programs, we are committed to developing a child-friendly society. Our volunteers will educate the community through advocacy; we aim to improve the overall framework conditions for children who have been rendered, orphaned or who are at risk of losing parental care. We work in the spirit of the rules put forth by the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC), and we promote these rights through our flagship programmes. Successful advocacy, based on our experience as a practitioner, brings about changes in policies and practices that weaken children’s rights leads to sustainable changes to improve the situation for children and families everywhere.
Work to be done
1. Child Participation to be encouraged.
2. Will work for Education of children.
3. Bringing unprivileged children into the mainstream and their rehabilitation.
4. Will ensure that Governmental schemes must reach to the children.
5. Will work for overall development of children.
6. Will work for healthy environment ( Cleanliness, pollution, water preservation etc ).
7. Will work for the development of Science, Literature and Art.
8. Will try to help children interested in art and craft.
9. Will campaign for anti-addiction and Professional education among youth.
10.Will publicize useful information and political awareness